Employees & Returning Candidates
Employees & Returning Candidates
Operations and Logistics
Job Description and Requirements:
USfalcon recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking ESL Instructors to work out of Saudi Arabia.
- Native speakers of American English and free of any speech impediments.
- Must meet one of the following educational requirements:
• Master’s degree (or doctorate) in Teaching English as a Second Language/English as a Second Language (ESL)/English as a Foreign Language (EFL)/English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)/Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL)/Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)/Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)/(Applied) Linguistics/English/Foreign Languages and more than one year of professional experience teaching ESL/EFL to adults
• Bachelor’s degree in Teaching English As Second Language/ESL/ EFL/ESOL/TESL/TEFL/TESOL/(Applied) Linguistics/ English/Foreign Languages and more than five years of professional experience teaching ESL/EFL to adults.
• Any undergraduate degree and 24 semester hours (or equivalent) of undergraduate courses equivalent to a major in ESL/EFL/ESOL/TESL/TEFL/TESOL/(Applied) Linguistics and more than five years of professional experience teaching ESL/EFL to adults.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- Successful candidates will be highly adaptable and culturally aware.
- Previous experience working in the Middle East is an asset.
- Respect daily customs and adhere to all rules and laws.
- Plan and conduct classroom instruction of ESL/EFL, evaluate student performance, advise on the placement and training needs of students, adapt and develop instructional materials, and make professional recommendations for improvement of curriculum design, training materials, student administration and training program management.
- Work with the designated RSAF representative to develop disciplinary processes that allow clear guidance to the RSAF student as it relates to the student’s academic environment. All RSAF students are expected to maintain professional academic bearing.
- Typical tasks to be performed by a Contractor-provided instructor include the following:
• Develop weekly lesson plans ensuring that approach, emphasis, sequencing, and techniques are compatible with lesson objectives as outlined in the ALC and tailored to the language skill proficiency needs of the students.
• Conduct classes applying sound ESL/EFL methodology to ensure student practice in reading, writing, speaking, and listening, to provide opportunities for authentic use of the language, and to establish a student-centered learning environment conducive to language learning.
• Conduct and monitor IMI laboratory sessions (computer/multimedia).
• Maintain a neat and orderly classroom, office, and laboratory.
• Annotate and close out student academic records weekly, assigning student effort assessment, entering instructor comments on student progress if needed, and certifying the accuracy and completeness of the record.
• Annotate the student attendance record at the beginning of each class period using AETC Form 325, appropriate DLIELC equivalent or Contractor-generated/COR-approved equivalent.
• Assist the TCO in conducting book quizzes at the completion of every book in accordance with DLIELC procedures (see Attachment B).
• Assist the TCO in monitoring weekly and/or monthly ECL tests.
• Upon receipt of ECL test scores, annotate student academic records with the test number, date, and results. Counsel students if necessary.
• Provide results of all tests to the students.
• Conduct student counseling sessions for failures to achieve the book objectives, for lack of ECL growth, and for lack of motivation or discipline.
• Forward a copy of ECL test scores to the COR and designated RSAF representative within 2 working days of test completion.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, or TS/SCI clearance is required.
About the Company:
USfalcon Inc provides integrated technology solutions worldwide to Department of Defense clients in the areas of C4ISR Operations, Aerospace mission support, Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics and Training. It has been recognized as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States. USfalcon has offices in Morrisville, NC, Colorado Springs, CO, Newport News, VA and Huntsville, AL. For more information, visit the website at www.usfalcon.com. USfalcon Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.