Employees & Returning Candidates
Employees & Returning Candidates
Operations and Logistics
Ft. Eustis, VA
Job Description and Requirements:
USfalcon, Inc. is seeking a Senior Engineer/Analyst to work at Fort Eustis, Virginia.
- Possess a Top Secret security clearance.
- 10-15 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Aerospace engineer and/or Navy Test Pilot School Graduate
- This is a part-time position. The requirement for engineering services will typically be projected approximately two (2) weeks ahead. However, there will be situations where a two (2) day notice will apply. Shorter response time is also possible but remote.
- Periodic travel is required (approximately once per month) within continental US.
- Army helicopter performance analysis background.
- Graduate engineer from an accreditated engineering college.
- Knowledgeable in helicopter performance theory, performance models, and performance flight test data. Evidence that knowledge can be applied to helicopter preliminary design studies.
- Knowledgeable of DOD and FAA software data, test and documentation standards and requirements.
- Knowledgeable of helicopter mission planning tools and application of executable software to calculate performance and mission planning parameters.
- Knowledgeable of helicopter operator manuals regarding their application to mission planning, performance calculations, limits and development of performance charts. This includes application of power available/power required models and of drag coefficients.
- Knowledgeable of helicopter weight and balance calculations and their automation in software.
- Knowledgeable in developing and reviewing statements of work, test plans and test reports for technical application as evident by past efforts.
- Calculate helicopter performance based on test, published, extrapolated or estimated data. Evaluate data for inclusion in helicopter user manuals.
- Witness the collection of helicopter performance test data and independently calculate helicopter performance.
- Conduct preliminary design studies of various helicopters and provide comparative analyses.
- Evaluate the performance of software that addresses mission planning tools such as weight and balance, flight performance modules, and performance planning cards for numerous helicopters.
- Develop draft statements of work and evaluate contractor data submittals and proposals in areas of expertise.
- Provide assessments of software development programs for aviation application.
-Additional duties as assigned.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, or TS/SCI clearance is required.
About the company:
USfalcon Inc provides integrated technology solutions worldwide to Department of Defense clients in the areas of C4ISR Operations, Aerospace mission support, Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics and Training. It has been recognized as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States. USfalcon has offices in Morrisville, NC, Colorado Springs, CO, Reston, VA, Newport News, VA and Huntsville, AL. For more information, visit the website at www.usfalcon.com. EOE Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor